Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Calaguas Island: Trip Review


I’m a proud Oragon. I love that amazing places such as Calaguas, Caramoan, Burias Island, Albay, and Donsol are only a few hours of travel from my hometown. Siguro kaya magaganda at gwapo ang mga Bikolano ay dahil pinapalibutan kami ng magagandang lugar?? Haha.. kaya nga oragon.. may tinatagong kahambugan lang. My travel mantra is to refrain from returning to a destination until I have crossed it all off my bucket list. Except of course when we talk about the beaches in my province.


When Froi and I were planning our departure date for Australia, we made sure that it will be after the summer season so we can enjoy a few more months of beach bumming here in the Philippines. Calaguas was an easy choice while choosing our travel destinations. I’ll return to this place in a heartbeat because this is my happy place. It may no longer be as pristine as before, but this place will always hold the number 1 spot in my list of the best beaches in the Philippines.



We saw stingrays while snorkeling! The visibility was so good, although there were only a few fish and the corals were not as extensive. We only snorkeled in the reef a few meters from the shore, but I heard there are other snorkeling sites worth exploring. Maybe next time we can ask our boatman to bring us to those sites.

Let me end this post and hope you’ll enjoy the beach experience through this video, shot and edited by Froi.

No comments:

Post a Comment